Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Paperback Release Day for THE QUEEN OF BLOOD!

Today is the mass market paperback release day for THE QUEEN OF BLOOD (Book One of The Queens of Renthia)!!! You can now experience bloodthirsty nature spirits in an all-new bendy and extra-portable format!

I squealed when I saw them. Really loudly. Loud enough to startle the cat. You see, when I was a kid, I was only allowed to buy mass market paperbacks, so that's the format that all my childhood favorites are in (like The Blue Sword, The Pawn of Prophecy, Dragonsong, Arrows of the Queen, The Sword of Shannara, The Summer Tree...). So it feels extra special to have my book look just like those.

https://www.amazon.com/Queen-Blood-Book-Queens-Renthia/dp/006247409X


 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home