Tuesday, October 06, 2015

NYCC 2015 Schedule

New York Comic Con is just two days away!!!  Woohoo!!!  I'm going, so if you're going, please stop by to see me -- I'd love to say hi! 

I will be on a panel at NYCC on Thursday (Oct 8th), followed by an autographing.  Here are the details, including the official description:

Fantasy Draft League
Thursday, October 8
4:15 pm - 5:15 pm
Room 1B03

It's like Fantasy Football but for SFF lit Fans! Four Authors (Eleanor Herman, Zac Brewer, Sarah Beth Durst and Bradley Beaulieu) draft an "all-star" fantasy team choosing characters from their favorite books: one wizard; one warrior; one cleric; one thief/rogue; one wildcard. They battle it out to see who can create the ultimate fantasy line-up! Draftmaster David Pomerico will set the ground rules and two judges (Sam Sykes and Naomi Novik) will offer commentary after each round and vote on which fantasy fiction league will take the crown. Before they announce their deliberations, the audience will weigh in as well. Let's get ready to rumble!


The autographing will be from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm at WORD Bookstore 1-B (in Javits Convention Center).  I'll be giving away and signing ARCs of my upcoming book THE GIRL WHO COULD NOT DREAM.

I'm so excited for this panel!  Isn't it such an awesome topic?  I think it's my favorite panel topic ever.  I've been completely obsessing over it.  Made at least five different teams already...

Hope to see you there!


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Keith R.A. DeCandido said...

Yay!

I'll be at Booth #1157 in the small press area all weekend. Stop by if you can!

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Q said...

My first thought upon seeing this: "They have cons in NYC that aren't BookExpo??"

Sad to say I won't be there, but I'm rooting for you!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Keith: Yay! I'll definitely stop by!

Q: Thanks so much!!

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic https://love-spell.org/love-binding-spell/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home