Monday, September 30, 2013

October Events

Happy October!

I can taste the change in the air.  It tastes like... Three Musketeers.  And Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  Maybe a Nutter Butter that I can't decide if I like.  Certainly candy corn that I know I don't like.  And those Hershey's miniatures that I know I do like.  Seriously, how did it get to be October already?  And why is there no Halloween candy in my house yet?

I am still clinging to summer, wearing short sleeves in the day and forgetting to turn on the heat at night.  It was a great summer, and I was sad to see it end.  But I love fall too.  Especially perfectly crisp blue-sky days.  We've had a bunch of those lately, and I'm looking forward to more before winter descends.

I'm also looking forward to three more book events this month:

Wednesday, October 2nd from 6 to 7:30pm
New York Public Library, Jefferson Market Branch

425 6th Ave (at 10th St), New York, NY
Teen Author Reading Night with Kate Brian, Zoraida Cordova, Jocelyn Davies, Sarah Beth Durst, Jennifer Hubbard, Kass Morgan, Emil Ostrovski, Allyson Schrier, and Jon Skovron

Sunday, October 6th from 2 to 4pm
Booktrader of Hamilton

2421 Nottingham Way, Mercerville, NJ
Reading/Signing

Sunday, October 13th at 4pm
Oblong Books & Music

6422 Montgomery Street, Rhinebeck, NY
Hudson Valley YA Society Event with Sarah Beth Durst, Carol Goodman, Jeff Hirsch, and Dan Krokos

I'll be reading from and talking about my new YA book Conjured at all of these.  If you're in the area, I hope you'll come say hello!


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Q said...

I finished Conjured at about two this morning. For most of it I was grinning and thinking, "THIS IS THE WEIRDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ AND I LOVE IT." It's amazing on SO many levels. :D

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Q: *blush* Thanks so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home