Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Cover Art Reveal: THE LOST

I am extremely excited to share with you the cover art for my first novel for adults, THE LOST, coming from Harlequin / Luna on October 29, 2013:



I am so in love with this cover.  In fact, I keep opening the jpeg simply to look at it.  I love the overlay of colors.  I love the watercolor paint effect.  I love the silhouettes at the top, especially the single balloon that always floats over Lost...  Thank you so much to the design team at Luna for giving THE LOST such a magnificent cover!!

From the jacket flap:

Lost your way?

Your dreams?

Yourself?

Welcome to Lost.

It was supposed to be a small escape. A few hours driving before turning around and heading home. But once you arrive in Lost... well, it's a place you really can't leave. Not until you're Found. Only the Missing Man can send you home. And he took one look at Lauren Chase and disappeared.

So Lauren is now trapped in the town where all lost things go -- luggage, keys, dreams, lives -- where nothing is permanent, where the locals go feral and where the only people who don't want to kill her are a handsome wild man called the Finder and a knife-wielding six-year-old girl. The only road out of town is engulfed by an impassable dust storm, and escape is impossible....

Until Lauren decides nothing -- and no one -- is going to keep her here anymore.


So, what do you guys think?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger LinWash said...

Okay, first of all, I'm giddy about this novel. Second, I love the cover! I will add this book to my wish list!!!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Diana Peterfreund said...

Love it! So pretty and unexpected!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Adriana C said...

Love it!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Kaye M. said...

I love watercolors so, so much! This is beautiful!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

This cover = GORGEOUS! Very poster-on-a-wall worthy. You've got a fabulous design team!

Great concept for the story, too!

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the watercolour painting look.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Jazz said...

Can't wait!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

LinWash, Diana, Adriana, Kaye, YA Book Queen, Petra, and Jazz: Thank you so much!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home