Friday, April 27, 2012

Authors Unlimited This Saturday

On Saturday, I'll be walking the red carpet.

I am one of the guest authors at Authors Unlimited, a teen book festival in Patchogue, NY, this Saturday (4/28).  Details are here.

I'm told that we'll be brought to the venue by limo and then proceed down a red carpet accompanied by a drum-and-bugle corps.  Hee-hee!  And then there will be a panel with all fourteen authors, followed by breakout sessions with individual author presentations, culminating in a big book signing.

Here's me (and Drink, Slay, Love) in yesterday's Newsday (Long Island newspaper) talking about the event:



I am totally practicing my princess wave.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Mary said...

Authors Unlimited was an awesome day! The panel discussion was hilarious with each of the featured authors sharing their "hidden talents" to an audience of avid teen readers (and many librarians). The breakout session were informative and fun! Thanks for taking part in it.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So?? How was it? Can we have an after-action debrief?

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Mary: I loved being a part of it! It was really such a fantastic day!

Alex: In a word, AWESOME. I think it was one of the best book events I've been a part of. So well-run and well-organized, and so much fun. I'll write a blog post about it after I finish revising my next chapter...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home