Monday, January 02, 2012

Hello 2012!

Happy New Year!!!

I love when the calendar switches to a fresh year! Reminds me of the Anne Shirley quote about tomorrow being fresh with no mistakes in it.


This clip does not include that quote, but it makes me smile. You're welcome.

Of course, I have already broken one New Year's resolution (sorry, exercise bi
ke!). Coincidentally, I broke the very same resolution last year just as quickly. Maybe breaking it will become a new annual tradition. I do love traditions.

Our New Year's Eve tradition is AWESOME. We go to the supermarket in the morning, buy every kind of appetizer we can think of, and eat nothing but hors d'oeuvres from noon to midnight.

But really, the thing that makes it wonderful is simply being together. I think that's the perfect way to start a new year: with people I love. Also, chips and salsa.


And that's what I wish for all of you in 2012: time with the people you love, health, happiness, and all the hors d'oeuvres you wish to eat!

Best wishes for a wonderful year!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wish the same for you Sarah, and that 2012 is a good year for writing!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Thanks, Priya! Have a wonderful 2012!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home