Sunday, October 04, 2009

First ICE Event

2 days until ICE!!!

This Wednesday, I'll be doing my first book event for ICE, a reading as part of this month's Teen Author Reading Night at the Jefferson Market Branch of the New York Public Library. Joining me, and reading from their new books, will be Libba Bray, Melissa Kantor, Shani Petroff, Jeff Rivera, and Natalie Standiford. I can't wait! And I hope Libba wears her cow suit. Here are the details:

Wednesday, October 7th from 6-7:30pm
Teen Author Reading Night
New York Public Library, Jefferson Market Branch
425 6th Ave (at 10th St), New York, NY

In other news, The Book Butterfly has posted a new interview with me. Check it out here, where you can also enter a contest to win a copy of ICE.

As for right now, I am busy preparing for pub date: warming up my Snoopy Dance of Joy moves, looking through the basement for my "Ice, Ice, Baby" cassette..... Don't judge me.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Anonymous boojumlol said...

That's awesome. I must start pestering Kinokuniya to see when they'll be getting it in. They're better with international books than other bookstores in Sydney. I still had a two or three week wait with 'The Demon's Lexicon', but it could've been worse.

Good luck!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Boojumlol: Thanks! I love the name of that bookstore.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Anne Leigh said...

Oh I wish I could go!!! I hop eoyu have a good time!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

SavyLeartist: Wish you could go too!

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,

Oh my gosh! i love polar bears too!! I'm reading your book " Into the Wild" and I love it!! cant wait to read your other books!


-Jordan Stone

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Jordan Stone: Yay! So happy to hear it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home