Thursday, August 07, 2008

Events and Dancing

Upcoming Events

Tomorrow, I'll be up in Massachusetts for two book events:

Library Visit
Friday August 8th at 3pm
Townsend Public Library
276 Main Street, Townsend, MA

Book Signing
Friday August 8th at 7pm
Borders - Shrewsbury
476 Boston Turnpike, Shrewsbury, MA

If you're in the area, I hope you'll stop by!

Happy Dancing

You may have already seen this, but it makes me smile (and then tear up) every time I watch it. It's a guy doing his Snoopy Dance of Joy all around the world...



Thanks to Tim Liebe for the link.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Anne Leigh said...

This man is..AMAZING!!! I am in love with him now XD

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

SavyLeartist: I know! So cool! I can't decide which clip I like best... I think I like the ones where all the people run in, but I'm also fond of the one with the giant wave...

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Anne Leigh said...

I love when everyone runs in-but what about the one underwater and in the zero gravity? I love it!! >D

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the one with the camel... although i do believe that it would've been hilarious to see him in front of Buckingham with the guards and their famous stone-like behavior

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

SavyLeartist: Those are great too. I wish I could dance in zero gravity. (Ever read Stardance?)

Samantha: Camel? I must rewatch... Yeah, it would be fabulous to see him in front of those guards.

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! >sniff< So cool!
I'll have to opt for the 1 with the lemurs :D

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Rima Staines said...

Hi Sarah, came across your blog and wanted to send greetings from a painter of fairytaleish things in Scotland
I like how you write :)
Rima

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Rima: Thanks for stopping by! I just took a peek at your blog/website... gorgeous work!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Q said...

That video is so cute.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Anne Leigh said...

I wish I coul ddo everything in Zero gravity :-P (No I haven't, is it good?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home