Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lunacon 2008 Schedule

Upcoming Event

This weekend, I will be a program participant at Lunacon, a science fiction and fantasy convention in Rye, NY. (Click here for my trip report from last year's Lunacon and then scroll to the bottom to read the report in chronological order.) Here's my schedule for this year:


FRIDAY (3/14)


8pm Panel - Sarah Beth Durst, Louis Epstein,
Virginia McMorrow - "Harry Potter Goes to Hollywood"

SATURDAY (3/15)

12pm Panel - Sam Butler, Sarah Beth Durst, Josepha Sherman, Delia Sherman - "Danger in Children's Fantasy"

1pm Panel - Sarah Beth Durst, Hildy Silverman, Lew Wolkoff - "The Next Generation"

6pm Panel - Ellen Asher, Sarah Beth Durst, Jennifer Heddle, Jeff Lyman - "Faeries in the Alleyways"


9pm Panel - Mark L. Blackman, S
arah Beth Durst, Sharon Foster, Alexis Gilliland, Andre Lieven, Jonathan Maberry - "The Novel That Changed My Life"

SUNDAY (3/16)


12pm Autographing - Sarah Beth Durst

1:30pm Reading - Sarah Beth Durst

Hope to see you there!


Public Service Announcement

Worried about the Wild invading your hometown? Here are two examples of early warning signs:

Photo courtesy of Christina Gonzalez. Thanks, Christina!

Photo courtesy of the LOLcat site I Can Has Cheezeburger.

If you suspect the Wild is invading your town, please email me your photos and/or drawings.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Oh man, I would kill to be at listen to all of those panels.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Erin: I'll report back on how it goes. Should be fun.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Enna Isilee said...

*ominous whisper* Utah. Come to Utah. *the whispering fades, leaving you with an odd feeling that you should come to Utah*

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Q said...

Oh! I've seen trees do stuff like that before! There's one near where I live, in fact...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home