Sunday, October 21, 2007

Northboro (Part 1 of 7)

I'm in Northboro!!!

I know what you're thinking: Why the three exclamation points? (Or perhaps you're thinking: When is the next season of Project Runway? Should I buy new socks? If mice could talk, what would they say?) The three exclamation points are due to the fact that I grew up in Northboro, MA. I lived there from birth until college. By some crazy coincidence, it's also the town that is transformed into a fairy-tale kingdom in INTO THE WILD. I have fiv
e back-to-back school visits in Northboro this week:

Monday 10/22: Zeh School
Tuesday 10/23: Peaslee School
Wednesday 10/24: Lincoln Street School (my old elementary school!)
Thursday 10/25: Proctor School
Friday 10/26: Melican Middle School

So in honor of these school visits, I thought I'd do a series of blog posts with photos of locales featured in INTO THE WILD. First up: Rapunzel's Hair Salon! This is the salon owned by Julie's mother. I got m
y hair cut at this place for twenty years.

Rapunzel's Hair Salon

Yes, in the real world, it's called Innovations, but that's just because in the real world, Rapunzel is a bit sneakier about how she uses her name. :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Check your email! Or my blog!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Snoopy Dance of Joy!!!

For those of you who are curious, here's what Erin is talking about in the comment above: http://misserinmarie.blogspot.com/2007/10/miss-erin-presents.html

As we used to say all the time in Northboro, it is wicked cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home