Thursday, September 06, 2007

Waldenbooks at Smith Haven Mall

You know how I said I was taking a couple weeks off from book events to do important things like buy socks, call Roto-rooter, and read HP7? Well, I'm fifty pages from the end of Harry Potter 7 (Must Go Read Now!), the washing machine no longer floods, and... okay, I haven't bought socks yet, but see prior point about functional washing machine. So it's okay that I scheduled another book event, right? C'mon, it was just too cool to pass up.

This Saturday, I will be signing copies of Into the Wild from 1-3pm at the Waldenbooks in the Smith Haven Mall in Lake Grove, NY. This is my local mall bookstore! The store I've traipsed past (an
d through) dozens of times! In fact, on Monday, my husband and I very subtly traipsed past and took this photo of me standing next to the sign in the window announcing my book signing.


We fled quickly afterward so as not to look like total dorks. Anyway, if you're in Long Island this Saturday, please stop by and visit me. Here are the key details:

Saturday, September 8th from 1-3pm
Waldenbooks - Lake Grove - Signing
Smith Haven Mall, Lake Grove, NY

Hope to see you there!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Sookie said...

This looks like a cool bookstore. If I lived on Long Island I'd definitely go!
Unfortunately, the closest I've yet to be to Long Island is reading The Great Gatsby for English class.....

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Sookie: Okay, I've been trying to think of a Great Gatsby joke, but I got nothing. Green lights at the end of the mall? The eyes of what's-his-name? Nothing.

That said, the event was super-fun. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home