Thursday, September 13, 2007

Princeton Children's Book Festival

This Saturday, I'm off to the Festival. The King's Festival?!? To dance with the Prince?!?

No way! I don't have the shoes for it. And riding around in a giant gourd isn't all it's cracked up to be.


I'm off to the Princeton Children's Book Festival, at the Princeton Public Library, where I'll be one of the participating authors. From noon to 5pm, I'll be signing books at my table, which will be lovingly decorated with fake vines and bookmarks. And at 4pm, I'll be reading from Into the Wild in the library's community room. Here's the key info:

Saturday, September 15th from 12-5pm
Princeton Children's Book Festival - Reading at 4pm
Princeton Public Library
65 Witherspoon St, Princeton, NJ


I'm really looking forward to this. Back in May, I participated in the Princeton Teen Book Bash, and that was a lot of fun. Really well organized. Plus, I always get warm fuzzies when I visit the town of my alma mater, and I'm sure this trip will be no exception. And lots of awesome authors are going to be there, including (fellow Class of 2k7 member) Rose Kent, Michael Buckley, Trinka Hakes Noble, Tina Louise (Ginger from Gilligan's Island!!!), David Wiesner, Robin Friedman, and the list goes on...

So, if you're in New Jersey on Saturday, come say hi! I'll have a big bowl full of free candy... :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home