Sunday, September 02, 2007

Blogiversary!

Happy blogiversary to me.
Happy blogiversary to me.
Happy blogiversary to Sarah's Journal.
Happy blogiversary to me!!!


One year ago today, when I posted my very first blog entry, I set out to share the experience of my lifelong dream of publication coming true. Somewhere amidst the fairy tales, the Pollyanna-esque rambling, and the blatant self-promotion, I hope that I've helped to inspire others to pursue their dreams no matter how hard they have to fight. Today, 149 blog entries later, the best part has been all the wonderful people who I've met along the way. Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and making me feel like I'm not alone on this journey.

I hope you'll stay with me for many more fairy tales, continued Pollyanna-esque rambling, and (with luck) lots more books as this journey continues. It's a funny thing about dreams-come-true: they don't quench your thirst, they just make you dream bigger.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger E.C. Myers said...

Happy Blogiversary! What an awesome cake.

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Alyssa F said...

Cool! We have the same Blogiversay, so I'm celebrating today too... but without cake.
:-) Congrats!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Sarah Prineas said...

Happy blog-b-day!

What a cake!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Cassie said...

Congratulations! Can we all expect our peices of cake in the mail? ^_- It looks yummy.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Happy bloggiversary Sarah!

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy blogiversary! Your blog may be young but it's one of my favorites! I've enjoyed all the fairy tales and the Pollyannaesque rambling, and even the blatant self-promotion is done in such an entertaining way.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Disco Mermaids said...

It's been a treat to follow your journey, Sarah!

- Jay

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Eugene, Sarah, Crisi, and Erin: Thanks so much! We ate the cake at my book launch back in June, and it was indeed yummy. Raspberry filling. Yummmmmm. :)

Alyssa: Happy blogiversary to you too!

Sheila: *blush* That's wonderful to hear! Thanks so much!

Jay: It's a treat following your journey too!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Sookie said...

Happy blogiversary! Mine is coming up also....The cake looks yummny ;-)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Thanks, Sookie! Happy blogiversary to you too!

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very useful read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you learn that some Iranian hacker had busted twitter yesterday.
[url=http://amazon.reviewazone.com/]Betty[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home