Monday, July 30, 2007

Emma Clark Library


The next stop on my book-a-paloosa tour is a local one, a very local one. My local library! The Emma S. Clark Memorial Library in Setauket, NY. And I'm a very lucky Sarah, because my local library totally rocks. It's a gorgeous place and they have an amazing Children's and Young Adult collection. I've been a regular ever since I moved to the area. And this Thursday night, I get to give a talk there about writing, getting published, and Into the Wild. (See event description on page three of the library's summer newsletter.) Here's the key info:

THURSDAY, AUGUST 2 at 7pm
Emma S. Clark Memorial Library
120 Main Street, Setauket, NY

If you're my neighbor, or will be in the Stony Brook / Setauket area of Long Island this Thursday, please drop by. Should be a fun night. And I'm loving my commute for this event!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home