Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I Broke LiveJournal

I'd like to apologize to all of my faithful LiveJournal friends who read the LJ syndication of this blog. Apparently, my last post (about Justine and Holly's unicorn vs zombie debate) was not syndicated by LJ. My husband spent the greater part of his day trying to figure out why, and he now believes that he has the answer:

I'm so verbose, I broke LiveJournal!!!

LJ balks if the RSS feed file is too big and Blogger includes the last 25 posts in the feed file, no matter how long they are. So it seems that my rambling posts finally pushed LJ over the edge!

His solution is for me to post a couple short entries to flush out the long ones, and thereby make my blog LJ-worthy again.

So, let the experiment begin...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting, I never knew that about the LJ RSS-cutoff. Good to know. (Though I've started using a different program to collect my RSS feeds these days anyway.)

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

What program do you use, Rachel? We were thinking of switching, if I can't manage to keep my posts short...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home