Saturday, November 04, 2006

BLURB-a-licious

I'm still in Austin, having a fabulous time at World Fantasy Convention -- stay tuned for more about WFC -- but I just had to tell you about some really cool news. My editor just emailed me to say that Tamora Pierce has submitted her blurb for INTO THE WILD. Yes, for those of you who missed my earlier post about this, Tamora Pierce -- my all-time favorite author -- was wonderful enough to agree to write a blurb for my book! And now she's finished reading my book! And she wrote a blurb! And here it is!!!!!!!!!!!

"INTO THE WILD is VERY cool, with a unique look at the great fairytale characters. I couldn't put it down until I knew how this brave, extraordinary girl could face such powerful magic!" - Tamora Pierce

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! How awesome is that?! I just had to blog about it. And plaster it all over my website! And tattoo it across my forehead... OK, not that last one, but as you can see, I'm rather excited about this. I can't wait to see how it looks on the finished book.

OK, back to the convention for me. I promise to give a full report on WFC after I get back.

P.S. - I just learned that Tamora Pierce's latest book, TERRIER, just debuted at #2 on the NY Times Children's Chapterbook Bestseller List. Yay! Congrats, Tammy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home