Sunday, October 29, 2006

This Space is Your Space, This Space is MySpace

I do not understand MySpace. It seems to be a strange world of flashy icons and poorly formatted webpages, best known to the general public as a haven for perverts. But everyone keeps telling me that I should create a MySpace page because "the kids" love it. Since I'd never want to disappoint "the kids", I've finally taken the plunge and setup my very own MySpace page. Check it out

http://www.myspace.com/sarahbethdurst

and let me know what you think. It looks pretty much like every other MySpace page, though I tried (without much success) to make it as un-flashy and not-quite-so-poorly-formatted as possible. Feel free to drop by and learn lots of crucial information about me, like my favorite TV shows and my astrological sign! And if you're a fellow MySpacer, please please PLEASE friend me so I don't look like a sad, lonely, old person!

In other news, I now have a shiny new author photo. It's just a picture that my husband took of me standing in front of some trees in our yard -- I'm trying to avoid shelling out the money for a professional headshot -- but I'm rather fond of it. Both of my eyes are actually open and it's a more casual pose and a higher quality image than my old picture. It's now been added to the Bio page of my website as well as my new MySpace page. Let me know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home